AI-enabled Tech Foresight Summit 2019
Read what happened at our very first AI-enabled Tech Foresight Summit at SOHO House Berlin, February 20, 2019.
- Lessons Learned from KATI: What about Watson? (by Dr. Marcus John)
- Precision Medicine - An application case for AI-based foresight (by Prof. Dr. Magnus Boman)
- What’s next? Leveraging foresight, collaborative innovation, and customer insights in an integrated corporate ecosystem (by Dr. Frank Ruff)
Watch the interactive breakout session of our AI-enabled Tech Foresight Summit 2019 again for free and stay up to date on news regarding the next edition.
- Interactive Breakout Session #1 - State of the Art in AI-enabled Tech Foresight: Tools, data sources, visualizations and integration into innovation and strategy
- Interactive Breakout Session #2 - What does technology foresight have to achieve and how can AI tools enable this?
- Live Demos and Playground - Open space with various case studies