- Foresight that Works: September 2023
- Innov8rs Lisbon: April 2023
- DTIM Berlin: March 2023
- AI Foresight Summit 2022
- E-world: June 2022
- Future Atelier: February 2022
- Foresight & Sustainability Summit 2021
- Future Atelier: June 2021
- Future Atelier: April 2021
- Future Atelier: Feb 2021
- AI-Summit 2020
- AI-Summit 2019
2030 Scenarios: The Impact of Climate Change on Logistics & Supply Chain
Be inspired by our first collaborative foresight-driven innovation session in 2021 as part of the #RHFutureAtelier series - with a focus on Logistics and Supply Chain.
We built scenarios for 2030 to understand the potential impact of climate change - and using these scenarios to identify the key levers of innovation today.
This session provided our participants with a 'sneak-peek' of Rohrbeck Heger's collaborative foresight method, and an opportunity to gain insights from a diverse range of participants - all of which could be used to inform and drive their strategy & innovation activities.
In this collaborative online session, with our participants, we identified the biggest innovation opportunities within Supply Chain and Logistics by
- Anticipating four future scenarios
- Derived the impact on logistics and supply chains
- Uncovered and prioritized innovation opportunities
- Exchanged insights on the future of logistics & supply chain