REPORT: AI-Enabled Foresight Towards 2025
A new era in foresight: our report details how AI applications are changing the game.
This report is based on takeaways from our 2022 AI-Enabled Tech Foresight Summit, a 2-day event of workshops and keynotes for 60 select foresight professionals and futurists.
In our era of continued disruption, a hybrid approach that combines both human and AI-powered foresight will enable ever-more sophisticated strategic periphery scanning, as well as sharper decision-making.
Produced in partnership with the EDHEC Chair for Foresight, Innovation & Transformation, as well as innovation SaaS company Itonics, this report explores:
- Why organizations must embrace complexity
- What sixty foresight professionals and futurists discussed and concluded during a 2-day summit
- How organizations can prepare for disruption with the help of strategic foresight, bolstered by AI
- How AI may impact strategic foresight practice in the next 2-3 years
- A hybrid-intelligence approach for AI and strategic foresight
- AI tools for foresight on the Gartner Hype Cycle
- The barriers to broader AI adoption within organizations
- What foresight professionals can do to support their clients in preparing their clients to weather disruptive events and navigate their inherent threats and opportunities.